Since my first literature update was a complete fail (I didn’t finish the book on time) I thought I’d share with you my reading list.
There’s 5 items on it at the moment, but there’s more in my mind and I am still deciding on which ones I’ll throw in there next. So without further ado, here we go:
– A Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin – I’m going to give this one another month I guess. The reason why I wanted to read it was because I loved the tv series and after season 4 I just wanted more… So far I think the writers did a great job of bringing this book to screen. Better than I’ve ever seen before. Except for the characters’ ages perhaps…
– Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen – I’ve been in an “Austen-mood” for a while and realized that I had never read this one entirely… Also, Niko gave me a beautiful book for Christmas in which all Austen’s works are collected.
– Allegiant by Veronica Roth – I read the first two installments of the Divergent trilogy last summer, so obviously I need to read this one as well!
– The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith a.k.a. J.K. Rowling – I saw this one in a bookshop and the cover immediately drew my attention. I love a bit of mystery and am very curious for this book. Of course I didn’t realize that it’s also part of a series (the Cormoran Strike series)… This will also be the only book I’ll be reading in Dutch.
– The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters – I bumped into this one on the internet and am intrigued by the story. I don’t know if I’m going to like it, but I know I really want to find out.
Have you read any of these? What are your thoughts on them?
If you have any suggestions as to which books I should read, feel free to share them!